[NFBNJ] I figured I would pass this along, it's Kevin SiscoFwd: Braille Display study - Win a $100 dollar gift card!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 3 17:24:32 UTC 2020

    Greetings to all!
Received from Kevin Sissco.
Please read and share.
Joe

---

From: Kevin
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2020 1:15 PM
To: joe ruffalo
Subject: I figured I would pass this along, it's Kevin SiscoFwd: Braille
Display study - Win a $100 dollar gift card!

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject:  Braille Display study - Win a
$100 dollar gift card!
      Date:  Fri, 3 Apr 2020 12:52:50 +0000
      From:  Joel Persinger mailto:JPersinger at Vispero.com
      To:  Joel Persinger mailto:JPersinger at Vispero.com

Calling all Braille Display users!

I hope you are all safe and sound! This email is an invitation to join me in
helping to make Braille displays more useful and life changing by taking
this brief 23 question survey. We want to know what annoys you when using
Braille Displays. In return you will enter a drawling for a 100 dollar gift
card to Amazon. You have until April 30th to complete the survey. Simply
click here to take the survey.

At Vispero, we want to make innovative solutions that change lives! To do
so, we believe we need to listen to our users and understand their needs.
Therefore this is your chance to tell us what improvements need to be made
in Braille displays! Your input is directly shared with designers and
project managers and will be integrated into our products.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us make products that change
lives! Please stay safe!

Joel Persinger
UX Manager
17757 US Hwy 19 N #560, Clearwater, FL 33764
T: 727.803.8000 x1167 C:316.206.3774
JPersinger at vispero.com
www.vispero.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may
constitute inside information, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. It is the property of Vispero�. Unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return email, and destroy this communication and
all copies thereof, including all attachments.