[NFBNJ] Reminder: National Federation of the Blind Washington Seminar "Great Gathering In" on Monday, February 8, 2021 from 5 to 7 pm All are invited!

Ellen Sullivan ems553 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 12:29:09 UTC 2021

>From the Desk of Linda Melendez, President, National Federation of the Blind
of New Jersey

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Affiliate Secretary

Greetings all,

Please join us for the official kickoff meeting of the Washington Seminar,
hosted by the President of the National Federation of the Blind, Mark
Riccobono.  The event will be virtual, and all are encouraged to
participate. The Washington Seminar is the most important NFB legislative
process where we address issues impacting the blind across the country. We
have a unified platform to help blind people live the lives they want!

Save the Date "Great Gathering-In" Monday, February 8, 2021 from 5 to 7 pm

Join Zoom Meeting:

 <https://zoom.us/j/97142192062> https://zoom.us/j/97142192062

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,97142192062#

+13126266799,,97142192062#

Dial by location:

+1 301 715 8592

+1 312 626 6799

Meeting ID: 97142192062

Email:  <mailto:president at nfbnj.org> president at nfbnj.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.