[NFBNJ] Free at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests ordering begins tomorrow

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Tue Jan 18 15:04:29 UTC 2022

Every home in the U.S. can order four at-⁠home COVID-⁠19 tests beginning
tomorrow. The tests will be completely free—there are no shipping costs and
you don’t need to enter a credit card number. Ordering begins January 19. I
am not sure I’m accessibility of this website.

https://www.covidtests.gov/
--

Greetings,

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*