[NFBNJ] The passing of Judy Ruffalo’s mother Elizabeth (Betty) Baylock

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Jan 30 01:09:28 UTC 2022

Request for distribution by Jane Degenshein, Member NFBNJ Board if Directors

It is with sadness that we share this news with our NFBNJ family.

Elizabeth (Betty) Baylock Judy ruffalo’s mother/ Joe Ruffalo’s mother-
-in-law passed on Thursday, January 27, at the age of 96. She supported our
organization with her time and generosity. Wake arrangements are as follows:

Tuesday, February 1, 2022
from 4 to 7 PM at the Brown’s Funeral Home
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/267+Center+Street+%0D%0A+Nutley,+NJ+07110?entry=gmail&source=g>
267 Center Street
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/267+Center+Street+%0D%0A+Nutley,+NJ+07110?entry=gmail&source=g>
Nutley, NJ 07110
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/267+Center+Street+%0D%0A+Nutley,+NJ+07110?entry=gmail&source=g>

In lieu of flowers, donations to St. Jude Hospital  are welcomed.

Mail to:
ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/501+St.+Jude+Place++%0D%0A+Memphis,+TN?entry=gmail&source=g>
501 St. Jude Place
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/501+St.+Jude+Place++%0D%0A+Memphis,+TN?entry=gmail&source=g>
Memphis, TN
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/501+St.+Jude+Place++%0D%0A+Memphis,+TN?entry=gmail&source=g>
 3810

--

Greetings,

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*