[NFBP-Talk] Black History Month Fact - Patricia Bath

Bill McCann info at dancingdots.com
Sat Feb 11 17:29:53 UTC 2023

Thanks for sharing this bit of interesting history, Lisa.  No, I had never heard of Dr. Bath either.

What an impressive woman.  She is a role model for not only black Americans but for all of us Americans.  We live in a great country and people like Dr. Bath have made it so.

Bill McCann, President, Dancing Dots
Visit our YouTube page:
www.youtube.com/DancingDotsAccess<http://www.youtube.com/DancingDotsAccess>