[Pibe-division] Is this the way to teach akindergartenerBraille?

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:13:57 UTC 2009

Thank you Kristin, for both of your really quite excellent posts and
feedback-and I am way behind on thanking you for the encouragement you sent
me a week (or two likely now!) ago. I've been so busy eating bon bons and
polishing my jewels!

You know I love ya. I appreciate it.

Carrie Gilmer, President

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind

NFB National Center: 410-659-9314

Home Phone: 763-784-8590

carrie.gilmer at gmail.com

www.nfb.org/nopbc