[Pibe-division] FW:

Cindy Robinson biologize at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:58:11 UTC 2013

From: biologize at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:56:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [Pibe-division] Job Available in Katy, TX

I am a teacher for the visually impaired and blind. I have taught the blind for 6 years. I am certified for Louisiana, however. Please contact me if I can still teach in Texas. I have lived and attended college in Texas, as well, as declared Texas my home state when I finished my tour of duty in the military. I am certified for biology, English, general science, forensic science for the middle ad high school. I am also certifed for the visually impaired and blind.

Cindy Robinson
225-721-8273