[Pibe-division] Help with Braille

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Nov 18 14:08:24 UTC 2015

When I attended the Braille Summit a few years ago, the top priority was the creation of an affordable braille display. My understanding is that this is in the works, and that a prototype is either built or being built. That being said, there is still a need for hard-copy braille. There used to be places where one could send magazines to foreign countries.

David Hyde, Professional Development Coordinator
Wisconsin Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1700 W. State Street
Janesville WI  53546
608-758-6152 (office)
608-758-6169 (fax)