[Pibe-division] ACT and SAT

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sun Nov 29 20:09:41 UTC 2015

Hi, Gail,
I am a high school sophomore who took the PSAT and Plan in October, which I think Plan is the same thing at the PSAT but for the ACT. All of the students took these tests during school hours and my TVI gave me the tests. I got extra time. I know this is not exactly what you were looking for, but I hope this helps.
Best,
Mikayla

Sent from my iPad