[TAGS] Fwd: Video on tactile painting workshop and exhibition

Ann Cunningham ann at acunningham.com
Fri Jul 26 16:14:03 UTC 2019

Dear Aishwarya,
Thank you so much for sending this working link. What a wonderful exhibition you and your students / artists have created! I am so inspired that I can hardly wait to get back in the classroom and share what I have learned with my artist friends too!
Thank you for your friendship and creativity.
Ann

303-887-1713

Begin forwarded message: