[TAGS] Titanic ship model

Aishwarya Pillai aishwarya3711 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:31:13 UTC 2023

Sorry for my delay reply. I was travelling up until yesterday and just
getting to catch up with my emails.

@Bob
Thank you so much.  I am glad the Emoji brings a smile to your face
anytime you look at it :)
I am thinking of building Colosseum for my next model, but not sure.
I had seen pictures of it and also watched Gladiator a few times.  I
remember it in few scenes, but not sure if I can do justice to its
details.

@Matt
Thank you for your comments;  appreciate it.  I just keep trying  and
of course I do make mistakes.  But I learn. I feel that's the best way
I can refine myself.

@Don
Thank you so much.  It is very interesting, back when I had eye sight,
I used to curiously observe everything that interests me, especially
the set-up in a scene, the color theme and combinations, shades of the
sky and leaves... and much more.  But now, I have become more tactual
to make these observations; the curves  and edges of the furniture,
the feel of the textile and so on.  I guess both abilities put
together helped me build the Titanic model.

@Abigale
Haha, no I did not have the Titanic song stuck in my head while
building the model. I was listening to 'The Lord of the Rings' with
description, lol.
I built the model out of card sheet,  lot of aluminum foil, packing
foam, paper and wire.
I will be happy to share more about the design  process.  Please let
me know how  would you like to connect.

Once again, thanks everyone for your responses, it sure encourages me.
There was a time in my life when I gave up pencil sketching after
losing my eye sight... I never thought I will get back to making art.
But today, when I create models/paintings and receive such amazing

With regards,
Aishwarya