[Trainer-talk] An enquarry

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:08:40 UTC 2010

Are you using Gmail through a program like microsoft Outlook or via
the web interface? if you're using it on the web, then I'm not sure
there's anything you can do about getting the feature back, beyond
contacting Gmail and providing feedback on this. If you're using it in
Outlook, then I think there's a setting somewhere in the options
dialog for autocomplete, a check box that you can check to turn the
feature on.

Good luck,
Wayne