[Trainer-talk] what computer books would you buy if theyexisted?

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 31 03:13:18 UTC 2010

I sometimes think it is easier to teach from Braille copy than it is to
teach from audio.  If I am going to use audio, I prett much have to go all
the way through it and take notes.  If I am using Braille, I can get what I
need from it and impart the information to my student.  I find that helpful.

Nancy Coffman