[Trainer-talk] Internet Issues

april_ogden at hotmail.com april_ogden at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 01:55:12 UTC 2010

I've had this to happen to me as well, but I wonder if having the most
updated version of internet explorer could be the issue? I've been told that
not all versions of JAWS work well with all versions of internet explorer.

However, I can use fire fox, with the same web site, and it works perfectly.
I'm not sure though if this is what is causing your issue.

Best,
April Ogden, MS
Rehabilitation Counselor
904.383.7662