[Trainer-talk] Accessible Forms

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:44:31 UTC 2010

agreed, I can't stand the fact we have a bunch of JAWS Only trainers around our field who claim to be Assistive Technology trainer/experts but they only know JAWS. but get them in front of a mac or draggon, or Win Eyes or Thunder or NVDA or System Access or Dolphin or any other Assistive Tech out there besides JAWS and they choke up and get nothing accomplish.

I can say that both myself and my techs that I employ are all trained, and knowledgible about not only blindness technology but many other physical disability related tech.

Its my job, its what I do. and this is why I don't need aproval from anyy ol' Institution saying that I know what I know because if I took certificates on every subject I'd had experience on I'd still be in school to this day.

Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net