[Trainer-talk] Computer Training

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Wed May 26 21:10:04 UTC 2010

May 26, 2010

Dear Ms. Akin,

I am submitting my resume along with this cover letter to be considered
for any positions which involve computer instruction. I have nearly
twenty years of experience in providing computer training and support
services to people of all skill levels and ages ranging from children to
senior citizens. I have experience providing instruction to children of
all ages in using computers, teaching skills such as basic Windows, word
processing and using the Internet. In addition to being able to work
with people who have normal vision I am able to work with children with
a variety of visual impairments, even those who are totally blind using
speech and Braille technology which provides them with complete computer
access. I have also worked with children who have a variety of learning
disabilities. I am very patient, am willing to go the extra mile for
children and I have learned that no student has ever presented a
situation where learning is impossible.

I am sincerely hoping that an opportunity may exist in your school which
will allow me to be of service. If you have any questions regarding my
skills and qualifications please don't hesitate to contact me. I am
available for interviews and am prepared to present references upon request.

David Goldfield

(302) 593-6671