[Trainer-talk] Word 2010 question

Jim Bauer holdsworthfan at eml.cc
Tue Apr 26 20:47:08 UTC 2011

I did too, but here (at least), JAWS will only report single spacing if explicitly set. The default reported is 1 line. I don't know if there's a
visible difference, but the "normal" style can be globally modified to single-space lines by default in any case. This does assume that the default
new document template is still based on normal.dot.