[Trainer-talk] Issue With Hyper Links

Barbara Johnson teatime45 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 05:23:19 UTC 2012

Can you bypass the Favorites Bar in IE9 and simply "Add to Favorites" by
pressing Alt + A?

This may or may not help.  I was hurrying too fast when I updated Adobe
Flash Player, and accidentally installed the Google Toolbar add-on in IE9.
This caused me to be unable to open links, especially if they were
incorporated in Email messages that I had chosen to view online.  I had to
uninstall the Toolbar from the Control Panel.  I assume Chrome might have a
universal issue with links, since the Toolbar does, but I'd like to know.
I'd be interested to know whether anyone has had any luck at all with Google
Chrome and JAWS.  My supervisor commented that he thought it was accessible.