[Trainer-talk] Has Anyone Seen This Message?

Nusbaum, Christopher canusba at carrollk12.org
Mon Aug 4 01:59:57 UTC 2014

Michelle:

Sounds like a corrupt database file. I would try to restart the computer and see if it works after the reboot. If I'm understanding the name of the file with the issue correctly, it seems the corruption is in the file with your email account information. If this is the case, deleting the account from Outlook and setting it up again may also do the trick. If neither of these work, you might need to call Microsoft tech-support. Hope this helps.

Christopher A. (Chris) Nusbaum, Intern
Technology Services Department
Assistive Technology Program
Carroll County Public Schools