[Trainer-talk] Technology for my daughter

Lynn Reed iamlvr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 02:13:51 UTC 2014

My daughter Riley is legally blind. Studies in Braille,has been attempting to learn the Braille note for years now! Still is not proficient in abacus multiplication and division. We were speaking with the Tech dept at Braille Institute Santa Barbara,and feel perhaps she would be better served with an iPad and refreshable Braille display. It is apparent her VI teacher is not getting far with Abacus. What is your feeling about this technology and the abacus. Is there boot camps for Abacus training????
Thank you. Lynn Reed
PS My daughter is an academic 6th grader.

Peace and Love to all!