[Trainer-talk] jaws usage information

Matt Shaw matt.shaw1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 04:58:57 UTC 2014

This is also a valid viewpoint. I have recently downloaded the window eyes
screen reader as I have a licensed version of office and it works quite
nicely. As with NVDA, there is no cost to update window eyes at this time.
It would be up to what the student prefers, but there are definitely
free/low cost alternatives available if Jaws is unable to be purchased at
this time.