[Trainer-talk] E-Text Books

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Tue Sep 9 02:19:04 UTC 2014

Good evening all,

I have a law student who has just started off her studies.  The library has
acquired some of her textbooks in e format but they appear to be for online
reading.
Has anyone had experience with either of these services for EBooks My I
library and EBSCO?
If so, could you advise if these can be made accessible with either a
windows machine running jaws or with a mac?

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill

---