[Trainer-talk] Fwd: driver for employee

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 9 20:58:27 UTC 2015

I had a driver at a nonprofit organization.  The organization checked
the driving record and kept a copy of the insurance.  Otherwise, I
believe that volunteer or paid driver was handled the same way any
staff person driving was handled.  I can provide the name of the
organization offlist if you would like to contact them.  They had
several visually impaired staff members who needed drivers.  That may
also vary from state to state.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053