[Trainer-talk] Screen Reader Users Teaching Magnification Software?

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:30:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

I teach both types of users and haven't ever ran into any issues... also
haven't had users describe what you are describing, either. I know the
layout of a screen and can talk about visual aspects and elements, and I
can give a general idea of where these things are located on the
screen.  I find it much easier actually to teach a visual user Zoomtext
than I do to teach a non-visual user.  I am non-visual myself.

Thanks.