[Trainer-Talk] Mac accessibility questions

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:18:45 UTC 2016

   Good evening. One of the jobs I have is working at a newspaper. I've been using my Windows laptop and emailing what I write, but it is not a good option. The other people who work there use Macs and a program called Open Access to write the articles. Is that program accessible with VoiceOver? ,F not, what else could I use to write on the Mac? The articles are uploaded to a server. Is uploading a document the same on a Mac as it is on a Windows computer? Thank you. Sarah

Sent from my iPhone