[Trainer-Talk] Mac accessibility questions

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC gaccesstt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:30:59 UTC 2016

	Sarah-

Having done sum poking around, Open Access is not an app you lan locate on
the App store.  I also have done sum searching on the internet only to draw
up articles about Access databases or using publisher.

I would inquire with your superiors about the actual name of the program or
who makes it and how it was obtained by your colleagues.

Feel free to contact me directly.