[Trainer-Talk] Best braille display

Kerryann Ifill ksbf at caribsurf.com
Fri Feb 5 19:21:23 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,
Those are all good questions and I should have thought to say those things.
I plan to use it primarily with my iOS devices, to read speeches and other information. To interact with them directly.
I would like to use Perkins input and my budget is no more than $4000
My last braille display had to 32 cells but I am willing to go no higher than 40 cells.

Thank you so very much for any suggestions.

Kerryann Ifill on the move!