[Trainer-Talk] Advice for Windows 10 with NVDA

Brad Hodges brad.hodges at outlook.com
Mon Feb 29 01:07:26 UTC 2016

Greetings:

I agree with all that David stated. That having been said, figuring out
which functions are still "off limits" can be confusing for the new user
of screen reading. When you add the effects of distance I would not
subject the new user to this level of ambiguity.

There are also the chances for one of the frequent Win 10 updates to
make unwanted changes. Again, for the experienced screen reader user
this isn't the problem which it can be for the new user or student

Long story short, I would stay with 8.1 if that's what's on the machine
now. Plan to make the change when, or if, MS delivers on those promises
to make Edge useable etc.