[Trainer-Talk] facebook use and help

laotab bt laotab at msn.com
Sun Jan 15 16:08:35 UTC 2017

I use the mobile on my phone and it is much easier to use.  However, I would
like to sell in some of the groups and create a second profile and do some
marketing and navigate the add/delete friends and such.
I will check out the short cuts and check the pod cast.
Thank you all for your time.
Bridget, PA