[Trainer-Talk] facebook use and help

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:43:43 UTC 2017

The Freedom Scientific podcast probably goes over using Facebook on
the computer with JAWS and not the iPhone app. However, there are
likely similar concepts between the computer and app. Facebook is a
moving target, even with the app, but one can manage with practice.

Regards,
Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: