[Trainer-Talk] Fwd: [aphmantischameleonuser] Critical issues with iOS 17 beta and Mantis

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 9 17:33:29 UTC 2023

Hi Folks,

Check this out. I believe it is a critically important message coming
from the Great Jonathan Mosen if you're using or instructing with the
APH Mantis Q40 or similar HID protocol Braille display. I plan to report
my feedback myself. The more they hear from users the more likely it is
to gain attention.

Just FYI and have a good rest of the summer!

JAWS Certified, 2022 <https://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>

NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org>