[Nfbv-announce] Washington, DC Annual Convention

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Oct 4 21:33:38 UTC 2015

Shawn Callaway, President National Federation of the Blind, District of
Columbia requested this be distributed to our affiliate.

A full agenda should be forthcoming.

Thank you.

Hello Colleagues,

President Callaway has asked me to share information about activities at the
upcoming convention of the NFB of DC.

The convention is scheduled from Thursday October 15 through Saturday
October 17 at the Georgetown Holiday Inn.

I have attached three fliers explaining some of the activities.

It should be a great convention.

John Halverson, President
Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind

blindness is not what holds you back.