[Ct-nfb] FW: [NFB Affiliate Presidents] Finding a Way to Make a Dif...

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 03:10:30 UTC 2012

There have been links sent out to help you find Goodwill business in your area: http://locator.goodwill.org ; but as Justin said, we want to cover all locations. It’s up to you. Contact your local chapter people (if any) to see if there’re already efforts to cover your local Goodwill. If not, go ahead and order the sign, contact the media and do whatever else you can do to share the word. There was a nice phone chat with CT affiliate members and Anil Lewis last week that covered a lot of what we’re discussing just now. It’s good to investigate this sort of stuff so we’re not too redundant on the list and we’re all on the same page. Speaking of which, check out the at-large NFBCT phone conference next week.

Trevor A