[CT-NFB] voting ballot

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:45:22 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Yes, it feels really good to vote privately and independently!
Voting is  one of our most sacred rights which we need to protect.
Did you all see the 101 year old woman on the news this week with what
looked like a portable oxygen unit?
I may be a bit off with the details but she said nothing was going to
prevent her from voting!
I wanted to hug her!
Mary Silverberg