[CT-NFB] 2021-National Federation of the Blind of CT PSA.docx

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:40:38 UTC 2021

Dear Federation friends and family,
Below is the public service announcement for our upcoming 50th state convention! Please share with businesses or public places such as your Ffavorite radio station, library, your gym, a place of worship or somewhere there might be a public bulletin board. We always want to reach and support as many people in our state struggling with vision loss. If printing these notices is a problem, you could ask Lucia to send you some in the mail as well.