[CT-NFB] Open invitation to join At Large Chapter this Wednesday.

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:35:44 UTC 2021

Sounds like a great meeting Jim, George and I are on our anniversary getaway and will have a guest that evening. Looking forward to catching up with all those who attend our state convention next month.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind