[CT-NFB] Open invitation to join At Large Chapter this Wednesday.

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 14 01:08:58 UTC 2021

hi, Deb and George, happy happy happy anniversary to both of you! How many years is it for you guys? I am so happy for you. I hope you have a good time wherever you are. Take care. Love you both. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/sandrastreeter381%40gmai