[CT-NFB] Music, Laughter, and Friendship, Come Join Us!

itstheatretime at gmail.com itstheatretime at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:47:38 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!It's Judy Potter here, and Jim and I are planning some fun for
Friday evening before dinner, at the convention, and we would love to have
you join us.  We will be singing some of our favorite songs from the
sixties, seventies, and eighties, and some folks will be reading their
poetry, and we would so love for you to come up and join us  with anything
you'd like to share, maybe a joke, or a story of a meaningful event in your
life. We might be able to get a keyboard, if anyone would like to play us a
tune?  Maybe at the end, a big bunch of us could just come up to the front,
and sing a rip roaring round of Joy to the World, (remember,  that was,
Jeremiah was a bull frog, remember that one?Smile!), or Yellow Submarine, or
any ideas that you all have! Smile!

Anyway, please call or text Jim or me if you have an idea, and for you shyer
ones, just come with a couple of song titles in your pocket of your favorite
songs, that we can all sing, either silly or serious! together!

So looking forward to seeing everyone that Friday night, and our numbers are
below, to text or call.

Warmly,

Judy

Jim, 860 593 7063