[KeyStoneChapter] 2020 December Activities

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:26:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
We are gearing up for a safe and socially distant holiday season!! After our next chapter meeting on Saturday, December 12, 2020 we will be recording a holiday video message to be sent out to the students at St. Lucy Day School for Children with Visual Impairments. It is a local elementary school in Philadelphia educating students who are blind or visually impaired. Since we can't be there in person, we would still like to wish them happy holidays and let them know that we care. If you are interested in this optional activity, please hang around for a bit after the next meeting and we will record each person's message. Here is what you need to do.
1. Plan out a message no more than 15 seconds long to say whatever you like to the students regarding wishing them a happy holiday.
2. Time your message before the meeting to make sure it does not go over the 15 second limit.

Gift Card Exchange:
This will be just like our normal "secret Santa" gift exchange or a pollyanna, except that we will be exchanging gift cards. Here are the details.
1. The name of each person who is interested will be placed in a virtual hat.
2. Each person will randomly be paired with another participant.
3. Gift cards should be $25 in value.
4. Mail your gift card via USPS to your gift card exchange recipient.
If you are interested in participating in this optional activity, please send an email to Lisa Andrews at landrews0402 at gmail.com by Saturday November 21, 2020 to let her know you are interested.

Any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Thanks,
Harriet

Harriet Go
President,