[KeyStoneChapter] Recipes for the January 2021 issue of the Braille Monitor

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:35:57 UTC 2020

>From the desk of NFBPA President Lynn Heitz.

Greetings to all,

The NFB of PA has been asked to submit recipes for the Braille Monitors
January edition.  Please send me any of your winter treat recipes by Dec.
15.  You can email them to president at nfbp.org <mailto:president at nfbp.org> .

Thank you.

Lynn

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Treasurer & Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbp.org> www.nfbp.org
Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa>
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindpa
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's
blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.