[NFB-NM] 2018 National Convention 50/50 Cash Raffle Available NOW!

Tonia Trapp nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed May 2 03:23:07 UTC 2018

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com

www.nfbnm.org

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of nablindvets--- via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 8:10 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] 2018 National Convention 50/50 Cash Raffle
Available NOW!

ANNOUNCEMENT ! ! !
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 2018 National Convention 50/50 Raffle is now open.
You can get your tickets from any officer of the NABV via snail mail before
The convention opens by mailing your money to :
National Association of Blind Veterans
PO Box 784957
Winter Garden, Fl. 34778
Tickets are as follows:
1 for $5 or 3 for $10 or best offer 10 for $20!
We can mail your stubs back to you or hold them for you to pick up
At our table in the Exhibit Hall.
Blessings to ALL!
Dwight
From: <nablindvets at aol.com>