[NFBNJ] Follow-Up Conference Call: Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Challenge All Are Welcome

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 6 02:07:06 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Please review the following information submitted by Linda Melendez,
President, Sports and Recreation Division, NFBNJ.
Hope to have your participation on the upcoming call.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

* Joe: Can you please send the following invitation from the Sports and
Recreation Division to the NFBNJ distribution list? Thank you, Linda
Melendez, President Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation
of the Blind of New Jersey 732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063> Email:
lindamelendez220 at gmail.com lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
**** ​Hello
Challenge Participants: I hope everyone is enjoying their personal
challenge. You’re invited to a follow-up conference call to discuss how
things are going. If you have not signed up to participate it’s not too
late; join us.  Dial in instructions and agenda listed below: Sports and
Recreation Division NFBNJ Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Challenge
Follow-Up Conference Call Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 Time: 8:15 pm
Call: 605 468-8005 <(605)%20468-8005> Access Code: 460994 followed by the
pound sign There is a conference call before us, so please do not dial in
earlier than 8:05 pm. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Agenda
1.   Roll Call: Linda Melendez, President Sports and Recreation Division
NFBNJ
2.   About the Challenge: Tony Santiago, Sports and Recreation Division
NFBNJ Chair, New Activities and Events Committee
3. Challenge Book Club Participants: Janie Degenshein
4.   Members interested in joining the Challenge:  Linda Melendez
5.   Completion Survey: Linda Melendez
6.   Question & Answers
7.   Round the Phone
8.   Adjournment