[NFBNJ] Needs Roommate For National Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri May 24 23:53:25 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
I have received a request to distribute the following.
Barbara Finan is looking for a roommate for the national convention.
She did not reserve a room and is hoping that someone on this list can
accommodate.
Her target dates are from Friday, July 5 and returning on Sunday, July 14,
2019
Please contact Barbara at 732 570 1876

nfbnj1 at verizon.net