[NFBNJ] reminder friends of the library saturday

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun May 26 22:40:47 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Received a request from Ken Lawrence, President of Friends of the Library.
Please read and share with others.
See below

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Hi joe please distribute.
Greetings fello federationests. Saturday june 1st is our friends of the
library meeting. Those of you wishing to attend please contact mary jo
Partyka so we have a headcount for lunch.  We will have a guest speaker also
at the meeting.  The meeting will take place starting at 10:00 A.M. in the
basement conference room at the joseph kohn training center, 130
LivingstonAvenue,   in New Brunswick. Lunch will follow the meeting at noon.
Those staying for lunch will be asked to contribute $5 for the pizza.  And
if you wish to join the friends organization dews are $10 a year.  We meet
twice a year the first week of june and first week of December.    If you
are coming to the meeting please call mary jo at 609-888-5459 or on her cell
at 609-462-9400 ASAP so we can have a headcount.  Also you can email her at
choirnfb at gmail.com.  If you can???t get to JKTC in person we also will have a
conference call line set up.  The conference call is the same number used by
the NFBNJ for it???s divisions but with a different code.  The call in number
is 605-468-8005 and the access code is 473325 followed by the pound sign.  I
am hopeful we will have a whole lot of new members join us.  Special
attention to the members of the central jersey chapter.  Since your meeting
will be going on at the same time as the friends, it is my pleasure as a
newly elected board member of the chapter to invite you to come down to the
conference room after the central meeting ends and join us for pizza and
yeah of course that includes your guest speakers.  You are also invited to
join the friends and can pay the $10 dews when you come downstairs.  We want
to show the library and adam in particular that new jersey???s blind are
supporters of the growth and strengthening of our valued NLS branch library
the New jersey talking book and braille center.  So come one come all
Saturday the first of june.  Many regards, Ken Lawrence, president of the
friends of the NJ library for the blind and physically handicapped.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10