[NFBNJ] ​Audio Recordings from the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey 45th Annual State Convention Now Available

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Sun Jan 9 10:29:52 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Did you miss the 45th annual state convention of the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey, “Live The Life You Want; We Are More Than The Sum
Of One”? Or do you want to relisten to highlights from the convention? We
are proud to inform you that audio recordings from our 45th state
convention are now available for your listening enjoyment at

https://www.nfbnj.org/state-convention/past-conventions/2021-state-convention

president at nfbnj.org
*www.nfbnj.org* <http://www.nfbnj.org/>
*Facebook: **https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238*
<https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
*Twitter: **@NFBNewJersey* <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey>
*YouTube: **NFBNJTransformDreams*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>

*Live the life you want.*
*The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s
blind. Everyday we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.*