[Trainer-Talk] Fwd: [aphmantischameleonuser] Good news on the iOS 17 front

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 22 23:05:33 UTC 2023

For anyone following this, here you go.

Happy late summer.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[aphmantischameleonuser] Good news on the iOS 17 front
Date: 	Wed, 23 Aug 2023 06:27:13 +1200
From: 	Jonathan Mosen <jmosen at mosen.org>
To: 	aphmantischameleonuser at freelists.org

iOS 17 developer beta 7 has dropped. As far as I can tell, the serious
connectivity issues are resolved, at least with the Mantis I am testing
with. I’ve restarted the device several dozen times and a solid
connection has been re-established after every restart. This is good
news for all of us but particularly for DeafBlind people who need their
Braille to work.
Jonathan Mosen MNZM
Check out the Living Blindfully Podcast
Living your best life with blindness or low vision
https://LivingBlindfully.com