[Diabetes-talk] Alice Baker Materials from DAN Seminar

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 16 03:59:59 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone.

Several people at the DAN Seminar wanted the materials Alice Baker, the
HAES/Intuitive Eating dietitian who spoke at the seminar referred to. I'm
attaching all except one to this message. Perhaps diane Filipe (who kept
track of some who wanted these) could let me know who asked her for them as
I've misplaced my list.

The other message is one Ms. Baker forwarded to me describing (and giving a
link to a press release about) a new study that indicated that lifestyle
interventions (whether or not there was weight loss) improved diabetic
control.

Happy reading.

Mike Freeman, President

Diabetes Action Network