[KeystoneChapter] FW: Illinois Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest goes nationwide

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Tue Nov 7 14:41:24 UTC 2017

>From Denise Avant, President of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois:

Hello everyone,
I am pleased to announce that the Illinois affiliate in partnership with the National Association to Promote the Use of Braille has expanded the BRAL contest nationwide. Attached is the bulletin explaining the contest. Please spread the news far and wide in your states. I hope kids from all states will join in and have fun reading Braille. Thanks.

Note from Joe Drenth:
The full announcement can be viewed/downloaded from the following link...
http://nfbp.org/wp-content/uploads/Braille-Readers-Are-Leaders_Announcement_2017-2018.docx

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,