[KeystoneChapter] Meeting Reminder: This coming Saturday, November 11

Drenth, Joe Joe.Drenth at JBTC.COM
Wed Nov 8 18:32:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is a reminder that the next Keystone Chapter meeting of the NFB of Pennsylvania will be held this weekend on Saturday, November 11, at the normal time of 10:15AM and normal location of 1500 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, in the second floor board room.

We will be recapping the recent NFB of Pennsylvania annual convention, so if you were unable to attend the convention, come this Saturday to hear what interesting things happened.

Finally, please send a text to Marsha Drenth at 469-583-1975 if you would like to receive text updates and chapter reminders. This is another great way we can all stay informed about any last-minute changes or important information. When you send a text to Marsha, please include your name so we know which mobile numbers belong to which people.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Warmly,

Marsha Drenth, Keystone Chapter First Vice President, and Joe Drenth

PS: The Keystone Chapter now has a Facebook page, so please come and like it by following this link:

http://facebook.com/keystoneChapter/