[NFBNJ] Week Ending January 29, 2022 NFBNJ President Melendez Notes, Items of Interest and Dates to Keep in Mind

Linda Melendez president at nfbnj.org
Thu Jan 27 23:58:46 UTC 2022

Greetings all,

Included in this email are the following:

1.	Braille and Diabetic Committee meetings moving to Zoom
2.	Sports and Recreation Division meetings moving to the third Thursday of the month at 7 PM
3.	Braille, Diabetic and Guide Dog Committee Required Membership Forms
4.	February Senior Division Book Club
5.	Washington Seminar Updates
6.	Dates to Keep in Mind

If you would like to submit an event for consideration, please send an email with complete details 14 days prior to the event to Linda Melendez at president at nfbnj.org <mailto:president at nfbnj.orgg>

president at nfbnj.org <mailto:president at nfbnj.org>
 <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238> https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238

*Please do not reply to this email, this is an announcement only mailbox*

Braille and Diabetic Committee meetings moving to Zoom

Beginning in February the Braille and Diabetic Committee meetings will be held on our affiliate Zoom platform. This is the same platform we currently hold the At-Large Chapter, Seniors, Sports and Recreation, Technology, Town Halls meetings on as well as other events.  Be sure to read the monthly affiliate schedule meetings distributed on our listserv each month for participation details.

Sports and Recreation Division meetings moving to the third Thursday of the month at 7 PM

Beginning in February the Sports and Recreation Division meetings will be held on the third Thursday of the month (January through June, Sept and October).  Again, read the monthly affiliate schedule meetings distributed on our listserv each month for participation details.

Braille, Diabetic and Guide Dog Required Committee Membership Forms

To join the Braille, Diabetic and Guide Dog Committees please fill out the required membership form. You can join multiple committees at one time. If you want to join another committee later, you will need to fill out the membership form separately. Only current dues paying NFBNJ members in good standing can be a member of these committees The committee membership form link can be found on our website under Chapter/Committee/Division Membership Forms or by clicking on the link below:

 <http://www.nfbnj.org/committee-membership-form> www.nfbnj.org/committee-membership-form

Senior Division Book Club